Whether you're at home, or on the road, call us toll free and we'll dispatch assistance. The authorized auto service provider we send will come equipped to solve the most common breakdowns including:
- Towing Assistance – When towing is necessary, the Harley-Davidson motorcycle will be towed to the closest qualified service facility at no cost to the HOG Roadside Assistance member.
- Flat Tire Assistance – Towing assistance will be provided if needed.
- Fuel, Oil, Fluid, and Water Delivery Service – An emergency supply of fuel, oil, fluid and water will be delivered if your Harley-Davidson motorcycle is in immediate need. (Cost of fuel not included.)
- Lost Key Assistance – Assistance in acquiring a replacement key (cost of parts, labor or delivery not included). Assistance will be provided with the unlocking of motorcycle compartments in the event keys are locked inside the compartments.
- Battery Service – If a battery failure occurs, towing assistance will be provided if needed.
- Extrication Assistance – Assistance with extricating a covered motorcycle when stuck in a ditch or other inaccessible area, when such location is within 50 yards (meters) of a paved road or highway. (Off-road or on unpaved surfaces not included.)
We'll tow your vehicle to the nearest authorized Harley-Davidson dealer.
For cars and light-duty trucks covered by the Ultra Plus package the Covered Vehicle will be towed to the closest qualified service facility up to 35 miles at no cost to the member.
Type of Vehicles Covered
Coverage is extended for each Harley-Davidson motorcycle owned by the HOG Member (with a maximum of two (2) motorcycles per member) and pre-registered with Road America and/or CCMC as part of application for membership in the HOG Roadside Assistance Program.
For members with the Ultra Plus package, coverage is extended for each Harley-Davidson Motorcycle and automobile or truck under 1 ½ tons (Covered Vehicle) owned by the HOG Member (with a maximum of two (2) motorcycles and three (3) Covered Vehicles per member) and pre-registered with Road America as part of application for membership in the HOG Roadside Assistance Program or in accordance with the procedures for updating member information.
Emergency Travel Expense Reimbursement
For members of the Ultra or Ultra Plus package -- If your owned motorcycle is disabled as a result of a mechanical breakdown of a warranty covered component or is involved in a disabling collision, you may qualify for reimbursement up to the $1,000.00 maximum for emergency travel expenses incurred.
Reimbursable charges include lodging, meals, and transportation including airline and car rentals, incurred in the vicinity where the disablement occurred. Restrictions apply. Please see terms and conditions for full details.